Advancing Quality Educational Opportunities
The North Carolina Alliance for Public Charter Schools is a nonprofit, non-partisan organization with a mission of advancing quality educational opportunities for all North Carolina children by supporting and expanding successful public charter schools.
Our objectives are:
- To advance quality educational opportunities for NC students.
- To become the primary advocacy organization and voice for charter schools in North Carolina.
- To educate the public about what charter schools are and why they are needed.
- To create a communications forum for the charter community.
- To enhance the legislative and regulatory environment.
- To harness the collective charter resources to leverage those resources.
- To provide an annual conference and workshops to share best practices.
- To serve member schools.
Our Non-Discrimination Policy
The North Carolina Alliance for Public Charter Schools does not discriminate against any employee, volunteer, member, or customer on the basis of race, color, cultural heritage, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state, or federal law. This policy extends to all personnel decisions, terms and conditions of employment, vendor contracts and provision of services. The North Carolina Alliance for Public Charter Schools does not tolerate harassment for any reason. Respect for the dignity of others shall be the guiding principle for our relations with each other.